- Laptop Charger Categories
- Acer AC Adapter
- Asus AC Adapter
- Apple AC Adapter
- Compaq AC Adapter
- Dell AC Adapter
- Fujitsu AC Adapter
- Gateway AC Adapter
- HP AC Adapter
- IBM AC Adapter
- Lenovo AC Adapter
- Samsung AC Adapter
- Sony AC Adapter
- Toshiba AC Adapter
- Best Sellings
- Samsung Xe700t1a Adapter
- Samsung Xe500t1c Adapter
- Gateway Mx6000 Adapter
- Gateway Solo 2500 Adapter
- Apple Ma538ll/a Adapter
- Apple Ma611ll/a Adapter
- Asus Zenbook UX31a Adapter
- Asus Zenbook UX21a Adapter
- Compaq CQ40 Adapter
- Compaq CQ60 Adapter
- Gateway Solo 9300 Adapter
- Gateway 6018 Adapter
- Gateway Ml3704 Adapter
- HP Pavilion 15-b000 Adapter
- HP Pavilion 15-n000 Adapter
- Ideapad Z560a Adapter
- Thinkpad T410 Adapter
- Sony vgn-fe Adapter
- Sony vgn-fz Adapter
- Satellite C850 Adapter
- Satellite C875d Adapter
Discount Laptop Adapter, Laptop Keyboard, Laptop CPU Fan
Save $$$'s with the latest offers from laptop-parts.us. We are a manufacturer which specializing in research, manufacture and sales of all replacement rechargeable li-ion ACER, APPLE, COMPAQ, Dell, HP, IBM, SONY, TOSHIBA, FUJITSU Laptop AC Adapter. Our laptop adaptes are especially designed for original Adapter, using the highest quality parts, full 1-year warranty and 30-day money back!. In addition, also supply high quality laptop keyboards, cpu fans .
90W Dell Inspiron 1525 AC Adapter Price: $ 31.47
90w Dell Inspiron 6400 AC Adapter Price: $ 31.47
65w Dell Studio 1535 AC Adapter Price: $ 31.93
65w Hp Pavilion dv6000 AC Adapter Price: $ 30.68
90w Hp dv7-1000 AC Adapter Price: $ 30.69
72w Ibm Thinkpad t42 AC AdapterPrice: $ 27.49
120w Toshiba Satellite a300 AC Adapter Price: $ 48.09
65w Asus ux50 AC Adapter Price: $ 30.59
90w Compaq Presario cq60 AC Adapter Price: $ 30.69
65w Acer Aspire 4310 AC Adapter Price: $ 29.69
65w Acer Aspire 3810t AC Adapter Price: $ 29.69
30w Acer Aspire One d260 AC Adapter Price: $ 28.69
More Great Deals Laptop Batteries
Acer V5-171 Laptop Keyboard
Price: $ 19.44
HP ENVY 15-J000 Laptop Keyboard
Price: $ 52.75
Sony Vaio Vpc-SA Laptop keyboard
Price: $ 27.42
Dell Latitude E5430 Laptop keyboard
Price: $ 22.89
Lenovo ThinkPad X130e keyboard
Price: $ 41.46
8 ways to increase the life of your Lithium-ion laptop battery
- Charge it early and often. If you’re not planning on using it for a period of time, you should only charge it to about 40 percent of its capacity.
- Every 30th charge, discharge it completely to recalibrate its internal tracking software.
- Unless you’re performing number 3, never allow the battery’s charge to be depleted past its minimum voltage.
- When not using it for a period of time (this also applies to any spares you might purchase), store it or them in the refrigerator. Heat kills batteries in parked cars.
- Don’t put it in the freezer by mistake. Not good.
- If you’re planning on using the power supply for extended periods of time (laptop-parts.us sells power supplies as well), remove the battery and store it in the ‘fridge. Again, not the freezer.
- If you’re storing a spare, do so at about a 40 percent charge.
- Most professionals have at least one spare as a backup, and stores it in the refrigerator at about 40 percent. When needed, they can use it or charge it to full capacity almost immediately–plus, some batteries will provide more energy when brought up to room temperature.
Secure Shopping Guarantee
Shopping with us is safe and secure. None of our customers have ever reported fraudulent use of their credit cards as a result of shopping with us. You can be assured that the information you give us is confidential. We do not sell, rent or share information of our customers with other parties.